Skip to main content
Expert advice for
First time buyers
If your looking to get on the property ladder, we'll help you through every step of the way

First Time Buyer Mortgages

As a first-time buyer, you may have already spent years saving for a deposit, and with lenders altering their criteria on a regular basis, you may be wondering whether you will ever be able to get on to the property ladder.

 

At Assured Equity Finance, we have the knowledge and experience to be able to point you in the right direction. 

 

There are lots of different schemes available which can help you to get the property that you desire. With Help to Buy and Shared Ownership options available these can help in making more of the deposit that you have.

 

We aim to make your first mortgage simple and straightforward and give you the understanding you need to make the right decisions.

 

95% Mortgage Guarantee Scheme Launched in April 2021

This scheme allows you to borrow up to 95% of the purchase price of the property you intend to buy with your deposit accounting for the remaining 5%.

 

The initiative which began in April this year is available to both first time buyers and home movers. The governments ‘guarantee’ means that if the mortgage is defaulted on then they will partially reimburse the lender.
 

Speak to an expert today
01709 962005

Get your free quote

Find out how we can help you
Contact us